Jul 15, 2011

Bliss Style by Leah 15-07-2011

Hello!

It is truly an honor to be one of the new Bliss Couture Bloggers! Thank you so much Amutey for this wonderful opportunity!!

Today I am showing you a mix of two stunning gowns: Aliyeh and Lulu (both in black). More especifically I am wearing Lulu's bodice and Aliyeh's Skirt and gloves. I added one of the upcoming Bliss Couture hats which I adore called Flora hairband in Magenta. For the hair I chose the elegant Ashura hair in Caviar.

<3 Leah McCullough

Bliss Style by Leah 15-07-2011
Bliss Style by Leah 15-07-2011


Credits:
Top: Bliss Couture - Lulu
Skirt: Bliss Couture - Aliyeh
Gloves: Bliss Couture - Aliyeh
Hat: Bliss Couture - Flora Hairband Magenta *coming soon
Hair: Bliss Couture -
Ashura Hair Caviar

Other credits
Skin: Glam Affair Amelie | Earrings: Donna Flora Vivian | Je suis Lashes | Frozen Panty Poses

No comments: