Jul 27, 2009

Bliss Couture 10,000 Members Appreciation Sale!!



Letter to my Dolls

Dear Dolly,


Starting from Today to 1st Aug will be "Bliss Couture Dolls Appreciation Week". I want to express how much I appreciate to each and everyone of you. I started Bliss Couture at March 2008, a little bit over a year now and we've now 10,000 members. (in-world and subscribe-o-matic) It's like a Dream, without you girls, I will never have what I've now.

My deepest Thanks to everyone who supports me, encourage me, help me ,love me and stand by me.

Everything will be on 70%+ Off, All gowns will be under 199L and Dresses under 99L(Eve and Wedding Gowns are exceptional)
I've prepared 3 gifts for you thru out the week



(In order to acquire the gift one must wear the Bliss Couture group tag and click buy on the gift for $1L.)

Bliss Couture Mainstore: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gown/145/139/282

Again, a BIG Thank you to alll of you, I wish I can find a better word to express how i feel.


Xoxo,
Amutey Decuir


(P.S. BIG Special Thanks to 3 of my Girls, Caymon Zhora, Izzie Rexen and Lovena Allen, who are always there for me)


No comments: