Jul 20, 2011

Bliss' Best: Alethia




Before I start to ramble, I'd love to thank Amutey for giving me the opportunity to share some of my favorite Bliss creations with you all. I'm still wow'd and humbled that she picked me as one of the bloggers to win the Bliss 3rd anniversary contest!
I will post my contributions to this blog under Bliss'Best and you may count on many more entries overtime!

♥, Grazia

Now on to the style credits:

  • Bliss Hair: Temprence Hair - Champagne
  • Bliss Couture: Alethia
  • The Body co. Orchid (03 Light) - blonde brows by thebodyco resident
  • M.O.C.K. Makeup Algae Sky (Eyeshadow only) by Mocksoup Graves
  • Donna Flora Martina Earrings by Squinternet Larnia
  • and, (not shown, but a perfect match to this gown) N-core CAPRICE "Pourpre" shoes by Claire Messenger



No comments: